Skip to main content
Get your Wikispaces Classroom now:
the easiest way to manage your class.
Advocates for Urban Agriculture Resource Page
Pages and Files
00. Wiki How-To
01. Why Urban Agriculture?
02. How to Get Land
03. Seeds, Compost, Soil, Building Materials, and Other Supplies
04. Education and Training
05. Livestock - Bees, Chickens, and more
06. Composting and Vermicomposting
07. How to Start a Community Garden
08. Grants and Funding
09. Neighborhood Greening Groups
10. How to Set Up a Farmers Market
11. Fresh Produce Donations to Emergency Food Providers
12. Local Food Policy
13. Print and Other Web Resources
00. Wiki How-To
What is a wiki?
A wiki is a web site that allows collaborative editing of its content and structure by its users.
Each editable page on Wikispaces has an "edit" button at the top right of the page. Click on the "edit" button to bring up the page editor. The page editor allows you to add text and pictures to a page and to format that page. The editor has a visual mode and a plain text mode.
1. What's the visual editor?
2. What's the text editor?
The text editor allows you to edit the raw
of a page.
3. How do I switch between the two editor modes?
When in the visual editor, click "Use Text Editor" to switch to text mode. When in the text editor, click "Use Visual Editor" to switch to visual mode. You can set your default editor mode in your "My Account" page.
E-mail us at
with any questions regarding the functioning of this site.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"